Minimum requirements for attorneys to join Guardian’s legal panel are as follows:
- Have at least 5 years general practice experience.
- Operate a fully staffed general practice law office.
- Maintain an active license with the State Bar with no Bar complaints or disciplinary problems.
- Agree to provide legal services to our plan members according to Guardian’s policies, utilizing our fee schedules for covered services.
- Maintain malpractice insurance in the minimum sum of $100,000 per claim.
- Adhere to the highest standards of client satisfaction.
Please download and print the materials listed below. Once you have completed the appropriate forms, please send them to:
750 East Prospect Road
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33334
Or fax them to 954-565-5653.
The following documents are provided in Adobe PDF format: