An entire year’s worth of legal protection for the same cost as a one hour attorney consultation.
What if we told you with a Guardian legal plan you could have your very own personal attorney – on retainer – for around 50 cents a day? A competent, qualified attorney who would answer questions, give advice and represent you in court whenever necessary. Would you be interested? Of course you would, especially since the attorney’s hourly fee is eliminated for many of the covered benefits.
Once enrolled in a Guardian Legal Plan, members enjoy direct access to their local Guardian Network Attorney and may contact them directly to discuss legal issues over the phone or schedule in-office appointments. Any contact with your attorney is completely confidential. We encourage members to use the legal benefits our plan provides. In fact, we believe the more often you take advantage of your attorney’s advice, the more likely you are to avoid ending up in court. Think of your plan attorney as your advocate and your plan as your key to preventative maintenance.
Minimum requirements for attorneys to join Guardian’s legal panel are as follows:
- Have at least 5 years general practice experience.
- Operate a fully staffed general practice law office.
- Maintain an active license with the State Bar with no Bar complaints or disciplinary problems.
- Agree to provide legal services to our plan members according to Guardian’s policies, utilizing our fee schedules for covered services.
- Maintain malpractice insurance in the minimum sum of $100,000 per claim.
- Adhere to the highest standards of client satisfaction.