Guardian provides a win-win program for both customers and attorneys. Consumers have legal issues addressed by qualified attorneys for a significant discount. And, participating attorneys receive a profitable source of new clients, augmenting their client base and adding stability for a growing practice. By providing professional, courteous services, our attorneys are able to count on a source of referrals from plan member co-workers, family and friends while enjoying the increase in cash flow realized through monthly paid capitations and various plan co-payments. Plan rates are set at predetermined levels that are advantageous to both your practice and our members. We invite you to apply to become a Guardian Network Attorney, so you can build your practice, increase your firm’s cash flow, enjoy a higher profile in the community and become an integral part of Guardian’s unique approach to making legal service available for everyone.
Minimum requirements for attorneys to join Guardian’s legal panel are as follows:
- Have at least 5 years general practice experience.
- Operate a fully staffed general practice law office.
- Maintain an active license with the State Bar with no Bar complaints or disciplinary problems.
- Agree to provide legal services to our plan members according to Guardian’s policies, utilizing our fee schedules for covered services.
- Maintain malpractice insurance in the minimum sum of $100,000 per claim.
- Adhere to the highest standards of client satisfaction.